According to the American Hair Loss Association, women account for 40% of hair loss sufferers and men make 60% and both starts at the age of 35. This affects self-image and emotional well-being, in the past your only options were hair plugs requiring surgery, wigs, lotions, and other procedures some were successful and others a waste of money, but today we can use your own stem cells to effectuate the regrowth of your hair.
Autologous adult stem cells
Where do the cells come from?
We have three sources to acquire Autologous adult stem cells from you:
• Bone marrow aspirate, which is extracted from the femur or iliac crest bones.
• Adipose tissue (Fat cells), which is extracted by a mini-liposuction.
• Blood, which is extracted through apheresis, where the donors blood is passed through a machine that extracts the stem cells and returns other portions of the blood to the donor.
We have the technology and laboratory to extract stem cells and growth factors from any of the sources listed but use expanded Bone marrow stem cells or adipose stem cells with the growth factor in most procedures.
Where do the cells come from?
Mesenchymal stem cells and growth factors play a role in the repair, regeneration and stimulation of the hair follicle papilla as it is made up mainly of a capillary loop and connective tissues. It is believed the Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentitate into a variety of cell types provides the material needed and the growth factors provide the stimulus to make this transdifferentiation.
A second point is Mesenchymal stem cells are also mesodermal in origin and hair follicle develops mainly from the dermis and is mesodermal in origin as well.
Each patient’s protocol is designed base on his/hers exam and medical information provided but in most cases World Stem Cells Clinic worldstemcells.com/anti-aging.html Treatment Center, an affiliate of Global Aesthetics Cancun http://globalaestheticscancun.com/index1.html uses adipose derived stem cells, known as Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF), bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells and/or PRP.
After you and the doctor have made a decision as to the protocol to be used the aspirate will be obtained and processed in the laboratory. It will then be injected into the areas of concern with little if any down time.
QUESTIONS You may have :
Do the results vary in hair stem cells transplants?
• Results vary from person to person depending on amount of stem cell grafting that takes place, but all should see improvements in hair growth, hair density and increase in number of hair in 3 to 4 weeks.
How long does it take to show any results?
• The stem cells start promoting new hair growth within 3 to 4 weeks of treatment and continue for months.
How many sessions would I require?
• It depends on the protocol used adipose, bone marrow or PRP. The Patient Management Services will explain.
Is this treatment safe?
• As the protocols used involves the use of your own stem cells and growth factors there is very little risk of allergic reaction. The aspirate is extracted under sterile conditions and processed in the cleanroom laboratory so the stem cells we administer to the patient are free of infectious bacteria, viruses or fungi.
• The aspirate extraction site may be sore for a day or two and needs to be covered. The doctors will give you full details and please follow their directions.
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy in Hair Restoration
PRP Therapy with WSCC-Ex1
PRP is an exciting non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions.
What is PRP?
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is concentrated blood plasma which contains approximately three, four, five times the number of platelets found in peripheral blood (normal circulating blood). It contains platelet derived growth factor (PDGF), transforming growth factor (TGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and other bioactive proteins that aid in wound healing and possibly hair growth and at World Stem Cell Clinic we add “WSCC-Ex1” at our State Of The Art laboratory to increase the factors within the PRP.
Growth factors in platelet rich plasma (PRP) have been used to facilitate wound healing for years. Studies have suggested that PRP may also provide a effective and safe treatment option for female and male pattern hair loss.
Benefits of PRP with WSCC-Ex1 for Hair Growth:
• BOOST the condition & health of the scalp naturally without toxic chemicals or drugs.
• PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
• IMPROVE the elasticity of your skin and scalp, this may be of help for patients planning a hair transplant as it can assist the surgeon in yielding more hair transplant grafts.
• REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on toxic drugs or chemicals.
• ACCELERATE the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
• PROMOTE collagen levels.
• INCREASES local blood flow, promotes healing and stimulates hair follicles to grow healthier.
Advantages of PRP & WSCC-Ex1 Therapy
• Prevents additional hair loss
• Little pain
• Simple Procedure
• No recovery time
• Safe and reliable results
WHAT MAKES OUR TREATMENT DIFFERENT
Our approach includes stimulation, prior to collection, processing and expansion of the cell along with the use of growth factors, together with an integrated medical approach. This maximizes the growth and implantation potentials yielding optimized potentials of making changes in your disease.
Our staff physicians are all board certified, in their field with years of experience. Your team includes both primary and ancillary care professionals devoted to maximizing your benefits from the procedures. We enroll you in an open registry to track your changes independently, for up to 20 years.
As our patient we also keep you abreast of the newest developments in stem cell research. This is an ongoing relationship to maintain and enhance your health.
Our promise is to provide you with travel and lodging support, access to bilingual staff members throughout the entire process and most importantly the best medical care possible.
Advanced stem cell treatments offered by World Stem Cell Clinic to qualified patients at the medical facility in India provides an opportunity for a better quality of life.
6, 9th south cross street, Neelankarai, Chennai 600 115